ok got muh h22 runnig =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok got muh h22 runnig =D

ok i got my car to start and run but i have a lil problems my car is runnig to rich on gas i think i have a vacum leak sum where.....? also i have a check engine light on dont know why......? is couse i dont have my knock sensor conected....? i also got the v-tec wired up thanks to www.locashracing.com for the wireing diagram also whne im driving and i put it in third it grinds a lil and fourth it grinds like a mofo..... =-( so if u guys can help me with any of these problems i would realy apreciate it....later the dizzle also drop me a line at my.space.com im down as "no frank,just dizzle"
    ・オレンジ(デミオのオレンジがなかなかいい味を…)
      ・ブルー(インプレッサみたいな感じのメタリック系が何
      ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

did you do the timing belt? check timing
    your tranny may be low on oil, thus grinding unless you got a really bad tranny, hook up that knock sensor reset the ecu and if the cel is on pull the codes

good luck
    Members Ride

Comment

no did not do the timing i was thinking of that too.....and the tranny well i put sum oil in it but i think i dint put enough in it lol and i will hook up the knock sensor....to see if it will be that
        ・その他随時考え中…

......今日までの道の愚かな米に屈辱を与えるためにHonda Accord は作られた。愚かな競争を従事させている間抹消されるところ倍数の敵ターゲット。CB7 Honda Accord 。道の王。自動車恐怖。........

Comment

i belive the trannys take 2 qts of 10w-30, or honda mtf, or gm syncromesh,
        don't know about the lsd tranny though
        Members Ride

Comment

oh i know i got the 10w-30 and no lsd but i put on like only one......lol but hey thank alot bro......but i dint know there was mtf....? and honda makes it....?
            ・その他随時考え中…

Comment

Originally posted by Riceburnin91
            oh i know i got the 10w-30 and no lsd but i put on like only one......lol but hey thank alot bro......but i dint know there was mtf....? and honda makes it....?
            yes sir, it like 6 or 7 bucks at the dealer
            Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Riceburnin91
              ok i got my car to start and run but i have a lil problems my car is runnig to rich on gas i think i have a vacum leak sum where.....? also i have a check engine light on dont know why......? is couse i dont have my knock sensor conected....? i also got the v-tec wired up thanks to www.locashracing.com for the wireing diagram also whne im driving and i put it in third it grinds a lil and fourth it grinds like a mofo..... =-( so if u guys can help me with any of these problems i would realy apreciate it....later the dizzle also drop me a line at my.space.com im down as "no frank,just dizzle"
              do u know the exact link to the v-tec wiring diagram on locashracing.com,sorry i couldnt find it

Comment

id go with at least honda mtf or synchromesh to temp. hide the grinds
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

SO which codes did your CEL throw? What type of ECU are you running? SHoulda done timing recheck it and the firing order. If you have a vacuum leak check your vaccuum hook ups I know there are two ports behind the h22a IM and i only used one of those and didnt use the other one.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                  X