X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i put f22a6 dizzy internal into h23a1 dizzy

-f22a6 dizzy is obd1
    -h23a1 dizzy is obd2

can i put internal from one to the other?

or else, can i simply rewire de h23a1 dizzy to work on obd1 harness?

i dont feel like spending for a dizzy since i have two here...

the internals should be swappable. gutt them out and find out.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

you can try, i have done it before but it did not work. I have spoken to people who swear it works though.

Comment

well, i rewired it cause i wasnt able to take them fully apart d'oh! Its not installed yet cause its dark outside, and i also have a lot of thing to do...

-install the axel
        -install p/s belt, alternator belt
        -fill oil in tranny, engine, clutch, p/s
        -install and fill the radiator
        -recharge the battery... lol

but it is normal there is a green wire that is alone?

Comment

h23a1 dizzy is obd1?

i converted my dizzy to internal coil and i had to cut/solder one of the black ignition coil wires to hook it up to the positive end of the coil.

and yes, the green wire thats supposed to hook up to the ignitor is left alone. i can confirm that because my car is running likek that. i believe the green wire is just the ground.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

96 and up is when obd2 officially kicked in. Why dont you just convert to external. The H23A1 dizzy will work on an h22a. Thats what im using at least.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ok i was able to start the engine today, but whenever i try to give it gas it stop. It also work for 30-40 sec on idle then it shut off. I have a chipped ecu but my map aren't really for the f22b... it only a p06 with f22a map in it. But i have an h23 basemap but i'm gonna try it later...

-No check engine-

i'm a little bit low fuel and this engine has probably not worked for a year... so if you guys have any advice... post'em!

Comment

by the way... the engine is a f22b dohc

Comment

where did you get your f22a map from? does it shut off by itself or when you give it gas?

if it was one of my maps, it shouldnt be giving you problems. your car will run fine with an f22a map.

Comment

Throw the stock f22a ecu on it should work. If that works fine could be your map.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

the map i'm using was the map i had on my f22a6 turbo... so it was mrx maps adjusted with 460cc injector.

I have the same map and the same injector (but yeah i'm gonna switch to some 240cc soon). I have a burner so it's not a problem for me.

Comment

http://www.xenocron.com/bins/index.p...ctory=Uberdata

look for the F22B DOHC NA map i have on there. but make sure you install the 240's first.

do you have a wideband?

but yea, throw a stock ecu on there to see if the map is the problem.

Comment

xenocron.com/bins is already in my fav but i didn't know there was a f22b basemap... cool i'm gonna try this tomorow cause i have to go to work

Comment

Originally posted by labatt50
                            ok i was able to start the engine today, but whenever i try to give it gas it stop. It also work for 30-40 sec on idle then it shut off. I have a chipped ecu but my map aren't really for the f22b... it only a p06 with f22a map in it. But i have an h23 basemap but i'm gonna try it later...

-No check engine-

i'm a little bit low fuel and this engine has probably not worked for a year... so if you guys have any advice... post'em!

god... i'm so stupid... car work #1... no check engine, idle is wow...

it was only missing fuel!

Comment

dun-da-duuuuhhhh [/carlos mencia]
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X