Secondary Intake solnoid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secondary Intake solnoid....

Does this need to be hooked up...that and the vtec is the only thing I need hooked up and its ready to go. could this cause it not to start sometimes? cause today it didnt start...but the past 3 days it started no problem...even idle for 40 mins. the mecanic working on it didnt even know it was on...it idles so nicely

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

I think you need a new mechanic...doesn't sound too smart

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

the secondaries and the vtec don't need to be wired for the car to start. you will get a CEL on the vtec i believe but you should be fine without wiring in the IABs.

don't forget to wire up the knock sensor if you are using the p13 ecu.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

yeah everythings wired up expect them A plug on the ECU...have to go to the junk yard or something to get one. the car ran great the first time it started up. didnt have to turn the key more than once...fired up right away. the idle is perfect...car runs smoothly, everything. I don't doubt that they will figure out why it didnt start that time... I was just seeing what you guys might think it is.

oh and I'm a little new at this engine thing...whats CEL mean...hehe, sorry for the newbiness

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
        .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
        .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

Working...
        X