hmm h22b accord.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm h22b accord.

Guy is selling a accord with a h22 for 1.2k. I know his bro and said it was a h22. Called him up (seller) said it was a jdm h22b, he did the swap himself so I dont think he is a scrub and its legit. I plan on seeing the car sometime soon and verify, you guys probably dont care but is there any difference in the blocks or is just some random replacement block, searched and thats all I came up with it. Maybe someone got some new info on this "h22b" recently

btw its so cheap cause he goes to college in hawaii and is just visiting the mainland and need the quick cash. Hey maybe I should add another cb7 to my garage instead of getting preformance parts for my current one?
    Last edited by myk; 07-18-2006, 02:53 AM.
    Originally posted by deevergote
    ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
    Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
    Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
    04 WRX stg 2 sedan
    Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

really need to see a pic
    underground Society 757

Comment

some insite on this thread...

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=27152

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
      .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
      .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

ya I read that and all I got was that it could be a replacement block, but im asking if anything new came up and I think its kinda neat and i'll try to get over to his place and get a pic, cause its a h22b in a cb7, not just a h22b on egay
        Originally posted by deevergote
        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

i should have some answers in a day or so from this russian site i posted this on:

я только говорю на английском языке и объявленный это с помощью от обслуживания перевода, так что простите любые погрешности.

я желаю информацию относительно h22b, типа его спекс, происхождения, и т.д. я живу в США (обвините моих родителей), и не может найти никакой информации онлайн об этом двигателе за исключением того, что несколько членов здесь имеют их в их автомобилях. действительно ли это - блок замены отчасти как h22z из Австралии или какой? спасибо за ваше время и Вас парни имеют большой участок.

моя электронная почта - rickyduckworth@charter.net, если любой может говорить на английском языке и общаться через тот метод. еще раз спасибо.
          ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

bwuahah russian
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i believe this is obd2 right?

Comment

Working...
              X