Accord CAI on H23 TB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord CAI on H23 TB?

I'm about to get an H23 plenum and Gude cam...but like a dumbass I ordered a BOMZ F22 CAI. Will it fit the H23 TB or am I gonna have a CAI FS soon?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

naw... you should be ok.... i had a stock f22 intake on my h23 tb...

SOLD!

Comment

Nice. I just hope it clears my ABS module. Thanks.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

huh? get a 3" intake...

like my custom one
        mine pulls al the way till 6k+ unlike it stops at 5500 b4
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          huh? get a 3" intake...

like my custom one
          mine pulls al the way till 6k+ unlike it stops at 5500 b4
          Didjou do the H plenum swap?

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Didjou do the H plenum swap?
            yea, i have it on my car right now...

H23 head swap+ f22a6 lower and h23 upper.

still doesnt run yet but hopefully soon
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Oh you did the swap already? Nice!

I'm sticking with the single bumpstick head for now. I'll check your thread to see what issues you're having...

Comment

Most stock Accord CAI's are 2.5" in diameter. That is smaller than the H series TB.

The stock intake works because the tube is 3" and tapers down to 2.5, but can be stretched enough to get it over the H TB, that is why it is so tight.

The most ideal situation would be to use the Prelude 3" cold air intake, but I don't know if it clears the ABS.

I am sure the 2.5" will work, but it will probably be a bit of a restriction.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i had a aem prelude intake on my f22 then when i did my h23 i got a ebay cai. worked no problem besides cutting the frame a lil bigger.

Comment

Working...
                  X