Engine Harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Harness

Ok well...besides me being screwed with the price so far on the swap...which I asked what my bill is so far...$2000!!!!!!! plus what ever they are gonna be doing today...so ok...I'm gonna dispute it with them...but first...lets help them get it done lol. To get the V-Tec solonoid hooked up and all...and the intake sensor and knock sensor hooked up...do they have to cut up the h22a wiring harness and transfer...and put it through the firewall? Also...where is the intake sensor solonoid....?

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
    .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
    .::._____My Myspace______.::.

bumpy!

Comment

You can find all this information stickied in the faq....Just run new wires to the ECU not that hard. Read the faq it will show you how everything is connected or at least where they go.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah I checked that out last night....I just wasn't sure if I had to run new wires. thanks! =)

on a side note...tried to crank it with old ecu..just to see if it started....started right up on first crank =)

also...my old cat is rusted and it would be almost impossible to get it off.....so they suggested just running a straight pipe....which would make it cheaper. they're gonna weld a piece of exhaust to bridge the gap. now what should I expect when they do this....is it gonna be louder now? am I gonna get more hp...tq? or basically just the same...?
        Last edited by 93Akkord; 07-14-2006, 08:52 AM.

Comment

use the accord harness and modify/rewire vtec, knock, and intake solenoids. the FAQ handles all this.

as for the straight pipe it will get louder but the performance will increase. there is no more restriction on the exhaust without the cat. you will feel more torque and hp from removing it. it's also illegal in some states (CA) but i dunno about FL.
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

yeah...its illegal down here too...but we dont have to check for emissions....I can only get in troble if the cop decides to go under my car and check.

Comment

haha I did the exact same thing i just did straight pipe because of my old rusty cat and dude no word of a lie a week later i dropped 550 bucks that i really didnt have on a new setup its retarded loud and it resonates right at the muffler so it sounds *** performance wize it was cool though it shot flames when i was shifting at really high rpm
              I look...You look
              I rev...You rev
              I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

Originally posted by Sector8Customz
                haha I did the exact same thing i just did straight pipe because of my old rusty cat and dude no word of a lie a week later i dropped 550 bucks that i really didnt have on a new setup its retarded loud and it resonates right at the muffler so it sounds *** performance wize it was cool though it shot flames when i was shifting at really high rpm
                nooo dont do this to me lol....*** sounding like...a civic? or *** sounding like....something I prolly never heard before? maybe I should disconnect the muffler too? lol like have it hang there to make it look like I got one...but not have it connect to the rest of the exhaust lol

Comment

Working...
                X