S2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S2000

Just out of curiousity has anyone ever swapped something crazy like a NSX or S2000 engine into a cb7? I have seen a rwd nsx powered crx but nothing too crazy in an accord.

yeah that whole money thing fucks up allot of my more brilliant ideas.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

I think one of the craziest swaps I saw was the CRX with the NSX engine in the hatch.

Comment

Naw I saw a CRX with this huge ass funny car V8. That looked pretty rediculous.

I saw that V8 Accord on eBay man that thing was top notch. Allot of time and money went into that thing. I would love to drive that around town looking for a 4 banger to run The whole no A/C thing sucks ass though lol
        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Lol, alright that's it I'm putting a Hemi in my Accord. Might as well slap on a roots blower while I'm at it.

Comment

if I am not mistaken, Gear Lord ACCLUDE91 is in the stages of planning an unorthodox swap like this into one of his cb7's. I remember breifly that there was a thread about his plans.

Comment

Alot of $$
              -Chris
              HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
              -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

Gear Lord heh? I like that one! I'll try not to let that compliment go to my head, but if I start speaking in third person about myself, then just kick me in tha a$$. The Acclude has spoken hahah! lol!

Anyways, I am planning a wild conversion for my race Accord. The one pictured in my sig. is my daily driver, but here's some pics of the race Accord I'm working on. My goal is to safely go as fast as possible. I want the car to see 240 or 250 mph so with that said, it's not gonna be a drag car or anything like that. I have not decided on a motor yet, but I'm really leaning towards the C32 NSX motor and supercharging it. If I do that. then it will be a mid-engine RWD conversion. It's not definite tho., but that's what I'm seriously considering.

Here's the car before I started to disect it:

Here it is now. These are some of the most recent pictures I have of it and as you can see, EVERYTHING is stripped (including the paint) and waiting on me to start modifying it. I hope you understand the extent that I'm modding this just based on how stripped the car is. THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE YOUR AVERAGE HONDA!!!! All in all, I expect the project to take about 2 or 3 years. I'm open to suggestions, but I think I pretty much have the plans I want. It just a matter of finnishing up the work on my daily driver Accord and then I'll jump back into this one again.

My Accord History:
                91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

I don't have any more recent pics, but the all the interior paint and the tar-like floor material has been removed as well. Removing the undercarrige protective coating is next and then I"ll be ready to start building it up. There is not even a single screw left on the thing. I'm selling all the old parts so keep me in mind if any of you need anything. Buy my old stuff! Help fund the NSX/Accord project! haha! lol!
                  Last edited by ACCLUDE91; 09-10-2003, 03:28 AM.

My Accord History:
                  91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

You have WAY too much time on your hands and you're insane!! :wtf:

Yet, I wish I were in your shoes

I was just playin
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Dang, now that's a stripped Honda...

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91

is that the muffler you will be using sitting there in place of the backseat?

For Sale: CB7 Climate Control Knobs. Replace your broken ones. $8 shipped or $15 for two. Even hondaautomotiveparts.com sells them for $8.79 BEFORE shipping.

Comment

Working...
                        X