h22a Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a Questions

The only thing left that i need to buy is the ECU and the ECU is for my h22a4 P13 and i plan on buying mine soon but i need to know what else i need to buy after i buy the ecu. Do i still need to buy the wiring harness, engine mounts and etc

its a h22a4 and im going to bolt the engine to my accord tranny

any suggestions or tips for my swap? please help
    xxx

You should be able to use your stock harness you just need to modify it to take 4 new wires which is listed in the swap faq. If the P13 doesnt come by you can use a chipped p28.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i agree with NAiL05. as for the mounts use all accord mounts. the tranny should bolt up fine to the motor and to the chassis. please read the swap FAQ for more information and clarification.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

h22 Q&A

thank you 2 so much

but i still have some more questions that i could not answer with the FAQ swap Thread

so im planning to buy the OBD1 P13 ECU online and then WHAT ELSE do i need to buy?

i have everything else besided the wiring harness and ECU so is there anything else or do i just need to buy the ECU and do the damn swap already?

My engine us a h22a4 type SH
        xxx

Comment

h22 Q&A

thank you 2 so much

but i still have some more questions that i could not answer with the FAQ swap Thread

so im planning to buy the OBD1 P13 ECU online and then WHAT ELSE do i need to buy?

i have everything else besided the wiring harness and ECU so is there anything else or do i just need to buy the ECU and do the damn swap already?

My engine us a h22a4 type SH

and HOW would i MOD my stock harness to obtain 4 EXTRA slots?
          xxx

Comment

Well if its from an SH you need to mod it a lil. As you know the SH has ATTS but if your gonna use your accord trans shouldnt be a problem. When you buy your ECU get some wire from O reillys or a local parts store and try to make them as identical to OEM as you can. I forgot which color was what but I tried to match it as close as possible. But other than that you should be good. You could change your timing and such also while your at it 10x easier with motor out plus some of those hard to reach seals. Rear Main seal would be a good idea too. Since you also have an OBD2 motor your IAC is gonna be diff if i remember correctly. Injectors are different too, and the distributor if i remember correctly. You will need to change those.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
            X