Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WWWWOOOOOOOTTT!! just bought JDM H22 w/ LSD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats insane
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well bro what can i say I hope everything goes for the best with your swap

Comment

Whats that throttle off of?

Comment

Nice find! Did you get it from Noyan?
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

I think the throttle body is off of a nissan skyline.....I didn't buy it from Noyan because I'v dealt with them in the past and the motors didn't have the claimed mileage. I went and picked it up at Japenese Engine Imports (Japeneseengineimport.com) in Sterling, VA. They're a new company but trying to build up their reputation. Talk to Phil or David and tell them that Keith reccommended you. They're really interested in customer service.
            Former Ride:
            93 Accord Coupe
            Jdm H22 w/ LSD
            Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
            Bone stock 99 2.3CL
            Black on Black Leather
            5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
            C. S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by exratedaccord93
              I think the throttle body is off of a nissan skyline.....I didn't buy it from Noyan because I'v dealt with them in the past and the motors didn't have the claimed mileage. I went and picked it up at Japenese Engine Imports (Japeneseengineimport.com) in Sterling, VA. They're a new company but trying to build up their reputation. Talk to Phil or David and tell them that Keith reccommended you. They're really interested in customer service.
              Did they have to redrill it?

Comment

Originally posted by xScott
                Did they have to redrill it?
                Redrill what? The throttle body is welded on and I'm guessing the intake mani is just a bottle neck where the TB attatches because there is no way that they could of port matched 95mm.
                Former Ride:
                93 Accord Coupe
                Jdm H22 w/ LSD
                Type S pistons and cams

New Ride:
                Bone stock 99 2.3CL
                Black on Black Leather
                5spd

"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn."
                C. S. Lewis

Comment

Killer Site!!

They've got some phat engines there and for decent prices too!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

a 95mm tb possibly from a skyline?? welded onto the H22 intake manifold.. i'm sure this motor has seen better days. good luck w/ the swap.
                    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

yea... what he said^^ i dont see taht tb helping. and honestly, i wouldnt buy a motor from anyone that would do that shit. kind odd to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                      X