Engine Torque Damper??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine Torque Damper??

Has anyone thought about doing this or have done it? and what's your opinion on it and what's the possibility of getting it done for the h22 swap?

it might help, it's like a lazy man's urethane motor mount.

but if you have the urethane motor mounts and the torque damper, it'll add show points...joy
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i hear that they work. they make universal ones. somebody needs to get one and tell us how theyare

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NRG-R...61551559QQrdZ1
        1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

X2 on lazy motor mount, Personally ide go with the urethane motor mounts.

"Up Down, Slide To Slide"

Members ride thread- ]http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=63019]

Comment

I was thinking about it but i cant find any listed for the cb i have found some for the cd. But if you had the urethane mounts or the diy solid mounts i think it would be useless and just be eye candy.
            Jeff

Comment

Im putting a solid rear motor mount in when i put the new motor in.. im turbo so i couldnt keep the front..do you think ill notice a diff
              1992 Honda Prelude S - Swapped F22A6 - Turbo 16g Powered!

Mods: 3" Exhaust,450CC Injectors, DSM Manifold, DSM Ported 16g, Stealthmode Oil Line Kit, RFL BOV, JDM Black Housing Headlights, Clear Corners, Tinted Tails, Forbidden Short Shifter, Front Mount Intercooler, Chipped and Tuned P06 ECU - Tuned With Uberdata, Lowered 1.7,6 Puck Clutch"

PARTING OUT F22A1

Comment

The rear controls most of the motion, so a solid rear will definitely be better. You'll feel more vibration, but that's about it. The front mount isn't needed, but it helps. The only benefit to the damper that I could think of would be the allowance of slight movement... Less shock on the motor and mounting points, but with decent stability.

Comment

Working...
                X