F22a1 in 91 si

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a1 in 91 si

Hey guys i just wanna ask this cuz i just read a post saying theres a guy with a F22 in a CRX.. so i was wondering what mounts i would have to get if i dropped a F22 in my 91 hatch si? or would i have to custom make them? i dunno if anyone knows this or not but that would be sweet if anyone knew a website or something on it!

Mason
    HAN - ZiviCase10287
    Honda-tech - zivicase
    HMT - draztik
    d-series - draztik
    Team Integra - RacinMasonC

hasport carries the mounts...i think the complete kit is like $350 or so but the inserts are already polyurethane. They are great mounts and its really all i ever see. The mounts support the H-series and F-series engines. Seeing as the f-series and h-series have the same mounting pattern and all you could also swap any h-series engine in there that you wanted to
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

saweet! but now i gotta decide later on SOHC non-vtec + high boost or F22
      HAN - ZiviCase10287
      Honda-tech - zivicase
      HMT - draztik
      d-series - draztik

Comment

How about SOHC non-VTEC high boost F22?

I sold my F22 to a guy with a Civic for $50... Those engines are simple to come by from people who are doing swaps. There are most likely lots of people with F22s that can't hold onto them (like me) I had no place to keep mine, so I had to take what I could get quickly.

Comment

that guy was lucky!!! if you get another F22a1 sell it to me for $50
          HAN - ZiviCase10287
          Honda-tech - zivicase
          HMT - draztik
          d-series - draztik

Comment

I'm sure you'd be smart enough to take the camshaft though... I'll sell you that for $50!

Comment

Working...
            X