lsd question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lsd question

will an LSD for a h22 sh fit into the f22 tranny case? if not does anywhere sell used jdm lsds? ive been looking on google and everything but i have not found anywhere that does...thanks for any info...

the SH does not have LSD, it has ATTS and it will only work in an ATTS tranny with an ATTS controller, and ATTS computer system.

Also OEM h22 LSDs do not fit into NON lsd cases.

Your options will be Quaife, OBX, Phantom Grip....

Comment

Or find someone selling a M2B4 transmission. Google probably won't be much help. You'll probably have to stick around on this forum and on others like Honda-Tech to find one. It will be expensive though.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett
        Or find someone selling a M2B4 transmission. Google probably won't be much help. You'll probably have to stick around on this forum and on others like Honda-Tech to find one. It will be expensive though.
        I recently e-mailed hmotors to see how much one would be and they said it would be 1g.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I got my second M2B4 for 1100 shipped to my front door? Even smoother than my first one, also from steve.
          members/ride | the/website
          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

steve = . anyway you cannot put a factory lsd in an f22ax tranny. the casing on the m2b4 (jdm h22a lsd tranny) is different to accomodate.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

im gonna send my tranny out to be rebuilt professionaly i dont trust anyone from over here to get it built and have a warrantee on it.

Comment

Working...
              X