F22b1 Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22b1 Swap

Okay i tried to open a few post but it wouldnt let me so im asking. I just got a F22B1 but it only cam with block and head and ecu. Can i use my intake manifold, wiring harness, header??? Also, how would i wire up Vtec???
    Team Motion
    ***FAS #12***

so no one knows anything, hmmm i see
    Team Motion
    ***FAS #12***

Comment

Intake manifold is different, Use your accord harness you just have to modify some plug inputs, Header just buy an aftermarket one, and wiring up VTEC you have to wire it directly to the ECU.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=f22b1

Like NAiL05 said but you have to lengthen the exhaust too so the A-pipe/cat meet up. Use all the 5th gen stuff you can, but alt, P/S and stuff you can use 4th gen. Gotta use the 5th gen u/d pulley or you can engrave the timing marks in the 4th gen one an use it. A few more things but I think they are covered in the link above.

My Accord History:
        91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by ACCLUDE91
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=f22b1

Like NAiL05 said but you have to lengthen the exhaust too so the A-pipe/cat meet up. Use all the 5th gen stuff you can, but alt, P/S and stuff you can use 4th gen. Gotta use the 5th gen u/d pulley or you can engrave the timing marks in the 4th gen one an use it. A few more things but I think they are covered in the link above.

Oh yea i forgot about that link.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
          X