H22a4 i need YOUR help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22a4 i need YOUR help

So last nite was pretty much the best nite ive had in the last couple weeks i FINALLY bought and got to touch and HAVE my new H22A4 got it for 850 !
    reason why the guy was getting rid of it was cause the guy who had the car before was rear ended and the car was totalled but the engine is in PERFECT condition only has 45,XXX miles on it. so the reason why im posting is BEFORE my swap i wanted to do all i can to build it and tune it RIGHT.

i have to buy a new ECU and am currently looking for Headers for my car so if any of you have or know someone that sells ECU's and Headers for a decent price PLEASE let me know!

and if theres ANY info youd like to share that can HELP with my engine id be very thankful im doing my best to look up info on the H22A4's online and currently emailing people and companys on their insight on this and i hope i get replies soon so im done typing i gotta get back to looking up ish so PLEASE PLEASE HELP OUT! im a noob i dont care but im here to learn this is my FIRST engine EVER
    xxx

Originally posted by MPaccord
    So last nite was pretty much the best nite ive had in the last couple weeks i FINALLY bought and got to touch and HAVE my new H22A4 got it for 850 !
    reason why the guy was getting rid of it was cause the guy who had the car before was rear ended and the car was totalled but the engine is in PERFECT condition only has 45,XXX miles on it. so the reason why im posting is BEFORE my swap i wanted to do all i can to build it and tune it RIGHT.

i have to buy a new ECU and am currently looking for Headers for my car so if any of you have or know someone that sells ECU's and Headers for a decent price PLEASE let me know!

and if theres ANY info youd like to share that can HELP with my engine id be very thankful im doing my best to look up info on the H22A4's online and currently emailing people and companys on their insight on this and i hope i get replies soon so im done typing i gotta get back to looking up ish so PLEASE PLEASE HELP OUT! im a noob i dont care but im here to learn this is my FIRST engine EVER
    You can start by doing some maintenance. How long has the engine been sitting? Header just get an aftermarket one i bought mine for like 180 they suck but they work as a temporary. As for your ECU you can go with a chipped p28 if not p72 they work wonders.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Engine has been sitting for about 4-5 days now. its in VERY good condition the only thing i need is to order the ECU and Headers and it will work GREAT.

and are the P28 and P72 SAFE to put in my car? are they highlly likely to blow or cause PROBLEMS is that the ECU you are rockin?
      xxx

Comment

Leave the p72 alone the p28 will run good as long as its chipped properly thats right properly with the right program. Dont get one from ebay get one from someone reputable like hondata or someone from jdmshit.com they do ecu's really well.

Comment

Working...
        X