Type-S dyno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Type-S dyno?

Anyone got one/know where I can find one? H-T/etc. are of no help to me...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1084650 look under jason kidd.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

btw jasonkidd is the same dude jason whos civic i told you about that got stolen from the balley's total fitness gym when he cam out to get his towel after workin out for like 15 minutes went out to go and get it car was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        btw jasonkidd is the same dude jason whos civic i told you about that got stolen from the balley's total fitness gym when he cam out to get his towel after workin out for like 15 minutes went out to go and get it car was gone.

Damn that sucks to hear....Thieves suck

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Oh shizzle...what was the diff between his top and bottom graphs? That's nice though.

I feel like cams are "cheating"...just wanted to see if an H could break 200whp w/o cams. I figured the Type-S could...

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=475777 This dyno surprised me F20B just clipped the 200hp mark with 199hp but torque well thats another story.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
              http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=475777 This dyno surprised me F20B just clipped the 200hp mark with 199hp but torque well thats another story.
              Yea I saw that too...he has super wild lemon JUN JDM Stage 8 cams though. I could rock with that motor though...it's lacking in torque but you kinda get that back in gearing. Plus 250HP at the crank is nothing to sneeze at...

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                yeah that other stock baselined H22a was on my buddy charles' civic that was in super street a year ago. the head porting really does make 10hp?! how much do you think that would cost?
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

it probably has the potential to with the right bolt ons and tuning. I would think you would have an easier time with the euro-r though since its made for more top end.
                  HSHO #3

Comment

You can port and polish your head somewhat with a dremel but its easier if you have the head disassembled and such. we did it on my teachers 350 block since he was going to make it into a 383

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                    X