Getting ready to drop in H22a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting ready to drop in H22a

Im looking at the stock headers on the H22a and the piping seems HUGE! I think the jdm headers are bigger then the USDM ones. Only thing is that i dont have the downpipe. Who here w/ a H22a is using the stock headers and downpipe? Anyone have the JDM downpipe to sell me?

Thanks!

JDM H22A downpipes aren't easy to find since most get cut in half when engines are pulled.

Comment

I didn't recieve a downpipe with mine either, but I just picked up one from a local shop for $40. I don't know about the JDM downpipes but USDM ones are easy to find.

Comment

yea, most get cut, i just ordered an aftermarket one

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... DOHC

Comment

Yeah, the full JDM header is pretty much as good as you can get, aside from specialized one-off pieces. That's what I got with mine (and shamed it by attaching it to the puny Accord exhaust piping... )

I'm sure you can find a downpipe... You could do a couple things. Check the classified sections of every board you know. Post WTB messages on all of em. Email of PM anyone who has a swap and an aftermarket header... They may still have parts left over (I have a whole shelf full of old stuff in my basement... it's great for trading!)

Comment

im using jdm header and downpipe. arent Dc headers bigger piping size?

Comment

Originally posted by accrdracer
              im using jdm header and downpipe. arent Dc headers bigger piping size?
              No. Wanna trade?

Comment

haha. i guess not

Comment

welll.. maybe.. cause my downpipe is almost ground all the way through. too much bottoming out. haha

Comment

yeah then its time to raise it up some

Comment

Nahhh, if i raise it up any higher it doesnt look good.

Comment

Working...
                      X