Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong wit dis picture

http://www.hondahookup.com/engine_swaps.php

either im slow and need to research more or is the a situation were as if u got the money anything is possible

Thats not oil burning its just Vtec dust

www.myspace.com/disbig

b16a, b18c fit in accords now yay. IM gonna go downgrade now...

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Clearly they have their facts very very wrong.

I'd be leary of buying an engine from a company that dosen't even know what it's compatable with.
      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
        Clearly they have their facts very very wrong.

I'd be leary of buying an engine from a company that dosen't even know what it's compatable with.
        ok just making sure im not crazy lol dumb site
        y they do that .
        now sum poor kid that know no better will ask noob questions about it and buy it

www.myspace.com/disbig

Comment

Originally posted by stealthdaybe
          ok just making sure im not crazy lol dumb site
          y they do that .
          now sum poor kid that know no better will ask noob questions about it and buy it

Sites like that cause noobs to come here and ask how they are going to fit b16's or f20c's in their accords. Ohh well, I guess if the person ordering from them can't research themselves before ordering, I guess they deserve to get a b16 to put in their accord.

The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
            Sites like that cause noobs to come here and ask how they are going to fit b16's or f20c's in their accords. Ohh well, I guess if the person ordering from them can't research themselves before ordering, I guess they deserve to get a b16 to put in their accord.

lol if i had one million $$$ i would try sum crazy Sh!ts like that lol first accord in the world lol

www.myspace.com/disbig

Comment

Originally posted by stealthdaybe
              lol if i had one million $$$ i would try sum crazy Sh!ts like that lol first accord in the world lol
              Meh, fuck that, it'd still be slow.

You coming to the spring meet?
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

hahaha b16. the car wouldnt move!
                b16's are purely motors for more noise.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

accord with a b16 = a slab because of no torque
                  Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

I'd drop a a b18c5 in the wagon throw on some ITR's and tell people it's a Teggy with back cancer

Comment

/\/\ lol good one man
                      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                      Check out my JDM F22B swap
                      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Funny how you're all laughing at that site for their oversight... and NONE of you realized that they are NOT selling engines! That's HondaHookUp.com, a forum like this one. That is their possible swaps page.

I just sent a PM to Boske, the owner of the site. He drives an Integra, so I'm sure Accord swaps aren't exactly his forte'... Honestly, the Accord forum over there has been VERY weak until quite recently. Mods were inattentive, knowledgable people didn't hang around very long... it was just a wealth of misinformation. Just recently has it become a truly useful section of that forum.
                        That site is where I got my start. I wish it was as good then as it is now!

Boske is doing a great job getting things in order over there. As the owner of this little site, I can't imagine how much he has to maintain! 57,000 members!

Comment

lol, i wonder why they only swap in from 91-94 and not the 90 or the 95-97? lol, j/k deev. I know you're a mod of that forum. but yea, the accord section of that forum kinda suxors.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

It's getting a lot better. deserthonda is making a GREAT resource for the Accord guys there. I'm about to link to that sticky here!

Puma1077 and C-Murder are good mods as well... with the 3 of us organizing things over there, it's really turning out pretty nice. It's amazing what you can do by cutting down on the flaming and organizing things a little (*ahem* that's what cb7tuner has always been about *cough*)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Funny how you're all laughing at that site for their oversight... and NONE of you realized that they are NOT selling engines! That's HondaHookUp.com, a forum like this one. That is their possible swaps page.

I just sent a PM to Boske, the owner of the site. He drives an Integra, so I'm sure Accord swaps aren't exactly his forte'... Honestly, the Accord forum over there has been VERY weak until quite recently. Mods were inattentive, knowledgable people didn't hang around very long... it was just a wealth of misinformation. Just recently has it become a truly useful section of that forum.
                              That site is where I got my start. I wish it was as good then as it is now!

Boske is doing a great job getting things in order over there. As the owner of this little site, I can't imagine how much he has to maintain! 57,000 members!
                              oops. Being a wine-o owns me ago. haha I didn't even pay attention to the fact that those engines weren't for sale. Maybe I shouldn't post and drink anymore
                              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X