My wire tuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wire tuck

well im not done yet but heres my progess so far also in the very last pic there is a harness which i think is for the a/c so do i not need that if i dont have a/c let me know

www.2camcrew.com

nice good start but there is a lot of work ahead. are you doing a full wire tuck or a partial wire tuck. another member on here (starkrice) did a full tuck but it involved getting rid of the heater core to make room for the fuse box and other wiring which were all placed under the pass side dash. having the A/C removed also enables you to pass the wires through the firewall where the lines usually would. the holes are pretty big so you can do wonders.

and yes IF that's the harness for the A/C and you don't have A/C, you should get rid of it. i like that ground box you put on the outside of the frame. how did you get it through that hole?! hehe . keep us updated man!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
      nice good start but there is a lot of work ahead. are you doing a full wire tuck or a partial wire tuck. another member on here (starkrice) did a full tuck but it involved getting rid of the heater core to make room for the fuse box and other wiring which were all placed under the pass side dash. having the A/C removed also enables you to pass the wires through the firewall where the lines usually would. the holes are pretty big so you can do wonders.

and yes IF that's the harness for the A/C and you don't have A/C, you should get rid of it. i like that ground box you put on the outside of the frame. how did you get it through that hole?! hehe . keep us updated man!
      ya im only doing a partial tuck i was gonna do a full but i wanted to keep the heater just it case i needed my defroster cuz its a saftey issue then and were you say yes that the harness is for a/c or yes i can take it out if it is a/c and for the ground i just fed the wires through that hole and then out the front
      www.2camcrew.com

Comment

Looking very nice, it's the best of both worlds, you still have your functional heat but yet you're getting the engine bay cleaner

Comment

looking good man.

that harness is for the ac and 2nd fan(ac and/or automatic tranny fan)

what i did to hide some wiring for the engine itself is to take it off completely. reloom with new electrical tape and make it tight as possible.

after that just hide the rest of it behind the block and under the I.M.

Comment

that ones for teh ac? i want to do a wire tuck in mine but i didn't know what that one was..

SOLD!

Comment

sweet but man.. i want to do this. wish you could of made a diy to help out some of us that want to do it that dont have the knowledge.

Comment

^^^ yea thats ac shit. just unplug it and unbolt the 10mm that hold down the solenoids (round things) and then with the open plug on the wiring harness just tape it up so that it wont get water or junk inside.

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02
                  ^^^ yea thats ac shit. just unplug it and unbolt the 10mm that hold down the solenoids (round things) and then with the open plug on the wiring harness just tape it up so that it wont get water or junk inside.
                  allright cool ya i was planning on tossing it just wanted to make sure ya i can try and do a diy when i do the other side
                  www.2camcrew.com

Comment

ya so i was working on the drivers side 2day and was being lazy when drilling and hit a wire thats under the dash so now i mave more work to do but it ill pay off in the future but ya theres the update and im working on a ghetto DIY its pretty self explaitory though once you just go at it
                    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

IYAHAHHHN! it's the "whale dick" intake! Well thats what it's refered 2 on Honda-tech Finally I get to see this in a CB7. How does it feel man? Is there a noticeable difference in acceleration compared to the intake u had previously? Does it sound louder than a regular shortram? People have said it's almost comparable to a Aem V2 or Type-S intake since it has a semi fatter mid section. Good shiet!
                      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

wire-tuck looks good, great progress!
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

ok so i ddint fuck anything up witht the drill i havent driven it yet with the whale penis we had it on jdmcb510's car with the hood of and it was louder than his short ram so im sure it will be louder than my cold air and im sure it will help with tourqe and mabe hp
                          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

so everything is tucked now and im in the reconnecting proccess it think its gonna go shitty im off to a ruff start the turn signals are not going smoothly and i got code 16 wich is fuel system and when i started it sounds like shit so who knows hopefully ill finish this week though
                            www.2camcrew.com

Comment

jdmkid on the wire tuck...Kurobei you said whale dick
                              Carlos
                              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                              X