This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM? and f22a4 build?

I jus bought a car and its vin shows that the car is from japan. Now im new to this site and the building of hondas so i was wonderen if that makes my car JDM because it sounds too good to be true. Neways stripping the car cuz body is bad and 5-spd is going on my 91 coupe. My other question is What do you guys think of a complete rebuild of an f22a4 and then boost. I know most people want to go with h22 but Want to rock the sohc. i kno its a lot of work but i have a goal that most peepz wouldnt agree wid and thats sohc pushing between 200-300 hp its been done here in hawaii. H8ers keep it to a minimum plz jus want info and opinion not time wasting replies. Thanx Big upz

I-SR 6

uhm for a lot of people they'd say your car is extra special because it was assembled in japan as opposed to ohio (or mexico)

as for "being JDM.. what is it/ isnt it" you're opening up a big can of "oh god not again" - and your car is still an american model, so NO it doesn't have all the extra bangles and bells of a foreign cousin

and in regards to your swap/ build question -- please search around -- there are PLENTY of discussions on this - from people asking the same thing to more in-depth talks on exaactly WHAT the potential is of either engine

and please remember that the H22 is NOT the only way to go if you were to choose to swap - more of that info can be found in the sticky at the top of the swaps forum.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
    X