Engine swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engine swap

Anyone think a motor from a 91 teg would fit in a 90 accord as well as the 5spd conversion im just curious since ive got a parts car the tegs are way faster then my teg

try searching... b and d series motors are less useful than the stock motor since they have little to no torque.

Comment

Well my b series seems way more powerfull then my accord

Comment

Prolly cuz your integra weights alot less.

Comment

b series won't feel the same in our tanks

Comment

I know it wouldnt feel as fast as the teg but would the DOHC and the 5spd still make a diff im not looking to have a fast accord or anything just possibly more fun with the 5spd and engine that feels stronger since its free

Comment

Originally posted by Brisaccord
              I know it wouldnt feel as fast as the teg but would the DOHC and the 5spd still make a diff im not looking to have a fast accord or anything just possibly more fun with the 5spd and engine that feels stronger since its free
              you do the swap and let us know how it goes. i'm sure no one else has done this swap, so be a pioneer and see what happens. then you'll be able to answer your own questions and see if it was worth doing.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                you do the swap and let us know how it goes. i'm sure no one else has done this swap, so be a pioneer and see what happens. then you'll be able to answer your own questions and see if it was worth doing.
                dont gas him the integra motor makes no toque its not worth it to be pullin around our chasis sure youll get some power but for the headache its not worth it just get a base model h22 and be happy all day and youll have more power in the end than the integra motor.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  dont gas him the integra motor makes no toque its not worth it to be pullin around our chasis sure youll get some power but for the headache its not worth it just get a base model h22 and be happy all day and youll have more power in the end than the integra motor.

don't worry sparkle.. if he wants to try this swap, let him be. he'll find out it wasn't worth doing and in the future, we'll see less of these threads.
                  5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                  JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

OMFG! Just Drive The 'B' Series Teg around.

BTW: How come this is in the Tech Section & Not in with The Swaps

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                      don't worry sparkle.. if he wants to try this swap, let him be. he'll find out it wasn't worth doing and in the future, we'll see less of these threads.
                      This is true. Look in the swap faq for swaps, there is a reason why it is there.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Well I did put it in the search for the b series but nothing sorry for asking

Comment

There is only one other way of swapping a B series in an accord. If you have a 3rd Gen.

The New-ish Ride
                          My old Ride
                          Hear my Vtak!!!
                          MK3 Member #3
                          I piss off people for fun.
                          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Power numbers on a B18 and the F22 are pretty comparable in the first place, except the F22 has more torque......IIRC The F22A1 has~130 hp and the B18 has~135

Member's Ride

Comment

Well I did put it in the search for the b series but nothing sorry for asking
                              Yeah, because this is a Forum dedicated to CB7 Accords with F & H Series Engines. If you want info on B Series check out a forum dedicated to them.

Comment

Working...
                              X