This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 swap info

i know this is a huge covered topic. i did a search and couldnt get all the right answeres.
    if i put an jdm h22a in my 90 ex-r can i use the existing accord power steering pump, ac pump and alternator off of the f22?

also are the gear ratios different on an h23 tranny compaired to the f22 trans.

Thanks
    adam
    1990 h22 accord ex-r

Originally posted by Xlr8
    i know this is a huge covered topic. i did a search and couldnt get all the right answeres.
    if i put an jdm h22a in my 90 ex-r can i use the existing accord power steering pump, ac pump and alternator off of the f22?

also are the gear ratios different on an h23 tranny compaired to the f22 trans.

Thanks
    adam
    not to be too much of an ass....but i dont think you looked around this forum hard enough...u can go to the "swap index" and look at all thos links... like this one

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5423

umm to answer quickly...yes you can use ur existing p/s pump, ac, and altnator....

and YES the gear ratios are different.....F22 has longer gears...so unless u plan on going turbo ur gonna fall out of VTEC with the F22a tranny....on a N/A H22ax engine....

happy searching
    Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

sorry man. forgot to say. i searched this site a bit. i meant i searched over the net.
      i was posting about the tranny ratios so i thought i should post bout the swap anywho.
      problem is that everyone tells me different things. not you were not being an ass.
      sorry everyong aha.
      1990 h22 accord ex-r

Comment

Working...
      X