aftermarket h23 intake manifold???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aftermarket h23 intake manifold???

well i currently am running my stock f22a1 intake manifold but im planning on doing either the f22a6 intake swap or the h23 intake swap i know they both work but my question is... will an aftermarket h23 "venom/OBX style intake manifold work on a cb7? i found a couple on ebay and it made me curious. thanks

toooooooo dame BIG for a stock engine.

Comment

I'd go for the a6 manifold. I'm running it on my 91' cb7. Nothin like Honda quality!
      5th Gen. Lude Team I <3 JDM

Comment

For the best possible factory intake, most on here would probably say the A6 lower manifold, with the H23 upper/throttle body, given you can find the parts. Those big sheetmetal manifolds are for BIG power. As in, serious boostage where velocity isn't even in the tuners vocabulary.
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Swaping Intake Manifolds is a bitch dude. But well worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord1
            Swaping Intake Manifolds is a bitch dude. But well worth it!
            i agree! im also sellign an a6 mani :-p
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
              i agree! im also sellign an a6 mani :-p
              Yeah I just bought one a couple of days ago and I am still working on it. I ran into alot of issues. But I'll make it work.

Comment

well i did the h23 intake mani, followed cokinut's diy, i had to get an intake adapter, one of those things that wrap around the tb and the intake tube itself to fit over my stock intake, im sure u can pry it aroudn to get it on though, since the h23 tb is a bit larger =) i think aftermarket cb7 intake will fit on both IMs though! good luck
                Frost White CB7 Crew #28
                RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

Working...
                X