Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H22a1 with F22 manual tranny, good for boost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22a1 with F22 manual tranny, good for boost?

hey guys im picking up an h22a1 pretty soon, it comes with the f22 manual tranny (i got auto) and i am going to do the auto>manual swap, my question is is the f22 tranny good for boosted h22? I know the gears are longer, so in N/A form it will suck compared to the h22 tranny. But i am going to boost the h22 and need to know how well the f22 tranny is gonna take it, and also if its a good tranny to use? If not what tranny do you recommend? thanks guys!
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

anyone?
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

You'll be fine with the f22 tranny. I just suggest that you upgrade the clutch.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

form what i read, f22 good on gas and boost. h22 good for accel and N/A. Get new clutch nad get a new flywheel and get it machined. In all i think it wont matter too much, jsut vtec. f22 falls out of vtec, so if u can reprogram vtec then ur ok. Make sure u get the right stuff for the swap and f22 mannie conversion. Try and learn as much as u can by urself so u won't get screwed. Not to flame, use the search button p there for swap info and stuff.
        www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Working...
        X