tranny help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tranny help

so i have a ex manual tranny and its a bitch to get into gear grinds a lot garenteed to grind into 4th i loose to a lot of cars because my 1-2 shift is very bad if i shift at 7 it grinds like hell and barley goes in so my question is. is it the tranny i plan on getting a new 1 anyways or is it just the shifter cables and its always gonna be hard
    www.2camcrew.com

bump
    www.2camcrew.com

Comment

have you tried gm syncho mesh when is the last time you change the fluid ?

Just b/c U post more doesn't mean U know more!

Comment

I had a similar question earlier cables or tranny....Honestly syncromesh helped a whole lot but I still have a slight grind into 3rd but then again I havnt driven it past 200 miles yet and plan on doing it again after that....Tell me how it goes if you figure it out
        Working N/A build up in progress

Comment

yes i put royal purple synchromax like last week and i have a magnetic drain bolt that really holds the metal and i dont give a shit about the grinding noies thats not really my problem cuz it doesnt make noise from 1-2 its just a bitch to get in thanks for responses
          www.2camcrew.com

Comment

my personal opinion is that it is the trans. it may also be the cables but most likely the tranny is bad.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
            X