h23a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h23a

just wondering if anyone of ya guys know anything about installing a h23a into a 90 2-door accord? I pretty much know what i have to do, but i just want to see if you guys know anything else...any info on this swap would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

I believe it's just like an H22 swap, only without the VTEC wiring... I could be wrong though... I never really looked into the H23 as much as I should have! I just know that they are very similar engines.

Comment

on the h23's, you gotta wire up the knock sensor. the ecu to use would be the p14. ask phatdoughnut coz he did this swap already. i did the jdm f22b(same as h23)only difference is no knock sensor to wire and currently using the jdm p39 ecu.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

As far as putting the H23 in your accord. I am doing it in about 3 weeks and everyone has told me and i have read that it is easier then the h22 in a cb because you can use the stock computer, wiring harness and mounts.
        Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

Comment

Originally posted by H23 VTEC
          As far as putting the H23 in your accord. I am doing it in about 3 weeks and everyone has told me and i have read that it is easier then the h22 in a cb because you can use the stock computer, wiring harness and mounts.
          definitely not a problem swappin' the h23 or f22b..drops right in, ecu plugs right up. but the ecu for the h23 is the p14, in which you have to wire up the knock sensor.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
          X