P39 Ecu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P39 Ecu

Im looking to pick up a P39 for my f22b swap and it looks like around 65 shipped for it. Is that a good price? I havent seen anyone else selling the ecu so I have no clue how much one should cost. Thanks.

EDIT: I was readin thru MRX's ECU journal and in there it says that it doesnt matter what ECU you get, it can be chipped to run all the same. I am looking at a P39 for 65 shipped....should I pick it up or should I wait and get something cheaper since they will be chipped to the same specs? Help me out plz.
    Last edited by Conspiracy; 10-25-2005, 02:48 PM.

thats a bitchin good price for an ecu that rare.

ILBB

Were from? i wanna pick up one to just till i get a WB and tune my p06

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

read edit. Thanks.

Its an auto ECU too...I've got a 5sp. Will that make a difference if they are going to be chipped?

Comment

Originally posted by Conspiracy
        read edit. Thanks.

Its an auto ECU too...I've got a 5sp. Will that make a difference if they are going to be chipped?

hey i was wondering if u got that ecu?, was it for an automatic?, i'm looking into getting the p 39 too, but most are auto. would that matter? thanks

Comment

I just paid 95 for my p39 and I thought that was a great deal. If you can get one for 65 do it. I am running the P39 on my 5 speed and there are no problems. As said many times before ECU dosnt matter casue we have a seperate TCU for our transmissions.
          CB7 Tuner Decal MAN
          CB7 Decal Store[URL=http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=104]http://www.cb7tuner.com
          http://jc-graphix.com/index.php

Comment

now can you tell us where we can get one for 65 shipped

ILBB
            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
              now can you tell us where we can get one for 65 shipped

ILBB
              seriously, that's cheaper than i get them from my parts people

... and p39's are my specialty

auto doesn't matter - you just don't hook up the tcu, which is a separate unit and has nothing to do with chipping

btw, if you didnt get that at that price, or if someone starts dicking you around, let me know, i can't do that well (mine go for 90 to 115 shipped, depending on current supplier and demand) - but you can sure as hell trust my service ... lowfrost and others will vouch for my salesmanship or at the veryleast my personal greatness

good luck

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

luvmy4gen, i will probably end up buying one from you, so just give me some time

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                  luvmy4gen, i will probably end up buying one from you, so just give me some time

ILBB
                  hey you just let me know

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Working...
                  X