H22A... MOney Pit? or no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    yup then all you will have to do is after that is imporve your driving skills
    Why do you say i have to "imporve" my driving skills.... ?

Michalob's CB7

Comment

Dont worry its gonna react differently when you drive those with the h22 swaps know. You will find out why too, its a good thing and be sure to time your braking you may have to brake early too fast for the car . Im loving it though I guarantee youll be vtec happy aswell

Comment

whew. i thought you were bustin my balls telling me i need to drive better. lol. yeah i kinda figured id have to learn the car again. the power difference is much better, and if i get the new clutch and flywheel. fun day right there getting the clutch down pat. i know getting used to my friend's integra was MUCH different. heh, maybe for brakes ill have to get a nice set of brembo blanks and metal masters. we'll see when the time comes.

Michalob's CB7

Comment

I got some Brembo blanks drilled and slotted... with some ceramic pads from NAPA (I got the wrong Axxis pads, so I'm stuck with those...) Stopping power is definitely better!

The only thing you're really gonna have to watch out for with the swap is driving in the rain (till you're used to is). If you try to accelerate as you probably do in the F22, you'll spin your wheels. I was spinning through 2nd gear until I learned how to come off the clutch again... Everything else is about the same. Handling doesn't change as it would in an H22 Civic.

Comment

Thank goodness too and the funny part about that too is when other accord come to test you out to see how fast you are they will be in shock knowin most accords are slow. I had one guy sayin what the hell you got in there i need to law off the pills .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              Thank goodness too and the funny part about that too is when other accord come to test you out to see how fast you are they will be in shock knowin most accords are slow. I had one guy sayin what the hell you got in there i need to law off the pills .
              i cant wait till i get that chance to blows some doors in. i have too many rice bling bling riding in my valley and id love to show them. and then the ever so common mustang. ehh. i dunno dreams for now till i get that engine. the f22 doesnt compare to much. ill be having to use my friends teg to roast them for now

Michalob's CB7

Comment

careful though at off the line a mustang can take you cause of their torque but with a proper buold with allmotor or turbo they can kiss you taillights. Yeah i have alot of rice over here too but its serious rice not even mild rice . And thats rustang, rustang

Comment

Working...
                X