No announcement yet.

Which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but I see turbo civics every day and I bet that all these kids aint got Greddys. And theres this black one, you can hear the BOV from 2 blocks away.

Now what if you have a custom one, can you act like its a greddy one? Like receipts or a manifold that says greddy on it or on the turbo itself.

Comment

Well thanks for the information guys. To tell you the truth I don't think I would ever put a turbo on a daily driver, only a car stictly for racing. Only way I would have a turbo daily is if it were a stock turbo engine like the sr20det in a 240sx or a subaru wrx or something like that. If I do find a cb7 for cheap enough I will deffinately do the h22 swap, cuz seeing how fast fizzbob's car got from 30mph to 100mph was quite sexy . I also had another question, how much difference does LSD tranny make and what does it improve?

Comment

I'd get a turbo only if it was done right... $9000 is a lot of money, but I'm hoping for a reliable setup that will give me around 300hp for daily driving, and 400 for racing (crank, at least... I only need a 12 second car... I'm not asking much! )

Anyway, as for the LSD, it will improve your launch, and (if you get a good one) it'll improve corning. The theory behind it is that it will keep power going to both wheels. The stock open diff transfers power to the wheel with the least resistance (that's why you slip so easily when one wheels hits ice or wet pavement).

Comment

Working...
        X