H23 Swap But.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H23 Swap But.............

I am swapping my F22 for a H23 but what are the pros and cons about turboing a automatic???
    Team Motion
    ***FAS #12***

huh?

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

turboing an auto tranny= auto tranny cant keep up with power which= tranny will break on you which= tripple= which equals either you having to swap ito ut for a 5 speed and be left stranded or be stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        turboing an auto tranny= auto tranny cant keep up with power which= tranny will break on you which= tripple= which equals either you having to swap ito ut for a 5 speed and be left stranded or be stuck.
        I thought the prelude auto trannies actually stood up to power . . . maybe I was wrong . . . that is . . . assuming hes using an auto that came with the h23, if not . . . well listen to him
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Its like this sure it will hold up to power but for how long yaknow and ontop of that the 5speed can hold the power better and a lil conditioning factorwith synchros and shit compared to an auto tranny but hes talkin about boosting it yaknow that shit will hurt more compared to just runnin it hard without it.

Comment

You'll end up with this instead of an auto tranny:

Comment

H23 trannies hold up to a certain degree. my friend had turbo H23 in is prelude and it was fine for a while until he went to E-TOWN and he stalled on the track. then he swapped it out for a 5spd

Comment

if u buy a bulletproof kit for your automatic tranny then u should be straight, level 10 automatic trannies and axels work.

Comment

level ten pts kit. around 300-400 it is worth it.
                  my 91 cb7
                  Originally posted by 4doorfury
                  I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

Why put all that money into a auto tranny which isnt power withstanding. I mean you can invest damnear 2g's into a auto tranny which wont be as good as a 5speed which is cheaper all you have to do is watch the synchros to make sure theya re in good condition.

Comment

Working...
                    X