F22a6 ecu on the F22a1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22a6 ecu on the F22a1

O.K i have searched and searched but to no avail so maybe someone can answer me. I just bought the f22a6 ecu to put into my 90 accord lx. Unfortunatly my car is auto and i dont know if the ECu is from and auto or a manual. Will that make any difference? also do i need the f22a6 intake manifold with that cuz i might be able to get that as well.

Also how much power can i expect to get out of that upgrade i have done just about all the bolt on's i can so I am at wits end on how to get more power but keep the car reliable as a daily driver.
    Thanks for the help in advance.
    No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

it'll be fine, you won't notice any difference with the a6 ecu at all. The a6 intake will add about 6-10hp towards the topend. If you've bought all the bolt-ons already then look towards block work or atleast headwork.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Thanks, Do you know what is a good price to pay for a manifold since the computer was only 20 bucks i dont know how much those intake manifolds go for, but from was i have been reading it is awesome feeling and sounding when those second runners kick in.
      No longer working on the cb. To much time and money has been put into it. Check my for sale thread where the whole car will be parted out.

Comment

Working...
      X