prelude LSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prelude LSD?

i want to purchase a new tranny for my accord, i have a jdm h22 and have a friend that has one for sale for 500 cash,it does not have lsd, should i get this one (pending what kind of shape its in) and put a lsd kit in it or should i just save up and get the jdm tranny that already has the lsd in it?i heard that aftermarket lsd can mess up the tranny ?not sure thats why i asked so all those accord geniuses let me know what to do

non-lsd lude trannys can be had for MUCH cheaper then 500. not worth it especially because teh h23 tranny out of a normal lude SI has close to the ratios. id spend another couple hundred and get a a jdm h22 tranny with lsd.

Comment

Originally posted by irishone
      non-lsd lude trannys can be had for MUCH cheaper then 500. not worth it especially because teh h23 tranny out of a normal lude SI has close to the ratios. id spend another couple hundred and get a a jdm h22 tranny with lsd.
      yeah i know it is a little high in price but if i was to get one and just put the LSD in the tranny, would that be equal to having the jdm tranny, cause honestly i want the jdm tranny,trust me but those shits i found around for like 1100-1300 and thats steep on a college student budget

Comment

Working...
      X