H22 into 4th gen accord vtec wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 into 4th gen accord vtec wiring

I was just reading up on a H22 swap and i thought you have to modify the harness even for the cb7. If it is plug-n-play who on this site and stand behind this, and do you need a vfac if you plan on using the P13, b'c the only mods Im going to do is cold air intake w/ k&n filter, after market 4-2-1 header, custom 2.5" cat back exhaust with duals to match my kit bumper, mill the head to raise the compression and run 93 octane daily, and cam gears +2 on intake side and -1 on exhaust and be doin this is my 4 door daily driver
    Mr. $3 Dollahz Himself!

i dont think you have to modify the harness.You just need to run the vtec wires.I doubt you need vafc for your mods.

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

You don't need a VAFC. Read the sticky threads in the swaps forum here... they contain pretty much every answer you could need!

2.5" is a good choice. An aftermarket header really isn't that much better than the stock JDM piece (if you get a JDM motor). Cam gears are good, if you know how to use them. Get quality, and don't adjust anything off a dyno... why risk anything? Plus, certain settings that work for some people might not work for others. Motors aren't all the same.

Comment

Working...
      X