Aem V2 Intake H22 Swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aem V2 Intake H22 Swap?

Would the AEM V2 intake fit in our engine bay? maybe things need to be relocated or something . Let me know if somone has done this or have any thoughts on this. Thanks

don't think anyone has. and if attempted, the battery for sure would have to be relocated and the opening thru the chassis where the pipe slides thru would have to be significantly enlarged. and if you have ABS, and the skunk2 IM, that idea is out the window.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

yes get 1 for a 97-01 lude....

you have to relocate the battery to the trunk,
      you can buy a relocat kit for about 50-60 bucks, or make one out of a marine battery box (sold at any car part store) and 0 gauge wire.
      in doing so you must buy a dry cell battery (optima red or yellow 100-175 bucks)

with the battery relocated there is plenty of room for the intake, the engine bay looks cleaner, more fresh outside air comes to the filter, and sounds fucking sick!

cracking v-tec with a v2 on an h22 is something crazy!

IMO def worth the upgrage, really improves on the throttle feel...

feel free to contact me i live in NY too!
      DOHC VTEC, BITCHES!

Comment

ps bump for a clean whip
        DOHC VTEC, BITCHES!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=15393

i figured this would help you out......ps theres the pics of your car willy.

Comment

As said above... the one from a prelude fits perfectly... with the relocation of the battery and inlarging of the resonator hole.
            Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
            registration is free

Comment

damn those are the only pics i have of my green car.... ;(
              DOHC VTEC, BITCHES!

Comment

Originally posted by TheInfamous
                yes get 1 for a 97-01 lude....

you have to relocate the battery to the trunk,
                you can buy a relocat kit for about 50-60 bucks, or make one out of a marine battery box (sold at any car part store) and 0 gauge wire.
                in doing so you must buy a dry cell battery (optima red or yellow 100-175 bucks)

with the battery relocated there is plenty of room for the intake, the engine bay looks cleaner, more fresh outside air comes to the filter, and sounds fucking sick!

cracking v-tec with a v2 on an h22 is something crazy!

IMO def worth the upgrage, really improves on the throttle feel...

feel free to contact me i live in NY too!
                Definitely, sounds like a plan that will be done soon. Thanks for the good info

Comment

If you decide to do this, i have a battery relocation kit up for grabs. pm me if interested.
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

What are the final results of this mod?
                    Did you find it was worth going to the V2?
                    I have read one negative response on this item, but it didn't really make sense.
                    I have trying to decide if I want a CAI, SR or V2 and would appreciate any product review of the V2 on a H22.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
                    X