shitftin issues with f22b 7k redline?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shitftin issues with f22b 7k redline?

well it seems when i floor it in neutral the redline is now 7k on the f22b, however my tranny (auto) will go to about 6500 and just sit thier for a second before shifting and the whole car vibrates and then it like finally shifts. is thier a way to chip my tranny computer i dont know much about this stuff i know u can get a jdm tcu i guess? but whats my problem with the stuttering the tranny has 80k on it?
    ]

I've got a JDM F22B automatic TCU if that helps. Make offer
    yellaboi@gmail.com
    Post count is not = to experience rating

F22B DOHC

Comment

dude that sucks about you getting in an accident, are you palnning on fixing that?

ILBB
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

oh man u have no idea, since my shits fucked up im going 5 lug swap. then im going to get a complete makevoer. new rims grill and lip! then 5spd swap paint and then interior and last but not least carbon fiber hood! oh yeah and more suspension so i can not lose control lol.

will this help the f22b TCU i think it should right well how does 35 plus shipping sound man? i need to know if this will fix my problem though
        Last edited by Turbo Dave; 09-22-2005, 05:27 PM.
        ]

Comment

really not sure if it will fix it but if you find out I'll do it for 35shipped

I've also got an f22b auto tranny which i'd sell cheap but shipping would be high.
          Last edited by yellaboi; 09-23-2005, 01:15 PM.
          Post count is not = to experience rating

F22B DOHC

Comment

Working...
          X