90 Accord question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Accord question

I got a f22b1 engine free and I want to put it in my 1990 accord (f22a1 engine) what wiring and or problems will I have. Will it be eaiser to put the f22a1 intake on and run wires for the V-tech?
    da9b16 is a great seller very quick shipping and great parts

Originally posted by buckt3
    I got a f22b1 engine free and I want to put it in my 1990 accord (f22a1 engine) what wiring and or problems will I have. Will it be eaiser to put the f22a1 intake on and run wires for the V-tech?
    i cant help you with your problems but just before you get flamed majorly its vtec not v-tech...

Comment

first of all, its VTEC, get it right ppl. secondly, is ur f22a1 messed up or something? if it aint, then u shouldnt swap the b1 in, its useless. but if ur gona do it, then, ur gona have to do some wiring for the vtec solenoid, then, depending on what year it is, u might have to do the obd2-->1 conversion. if its older than 96, then ur good, but if its 96, u have to do the conversion. o, and like i was saying, if ur current engine is in good shape, get the free engine, then sell it for about 300-400, and get urself the f22a6 head, and intake mani, and f22a4 header, and that would give u better results than swapin the f22b1, and its easier, well, imo. just my .02 cents

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
      X