Going to P13!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to P13!!

Ok well I think some of you know that I've had an issue with vtec working ever since I got my H22 in. I'm taking out my P28 and going with a P13 so I need to wire in the knock sensor and the IAB's can someone tell me where these are on the H22 so I know what I need to wire up. Post pics if you got so I have an idea of what I'm looking at. Would really appreciate it, thanks

Well I need to get through emissions and my P28 doesn't work right so I was going to use the p13 until I could get the p28 fixed. I figured the p13 would help me get it through deq as well while I was waiting for the other ecu. What issues will I have with the knock sensor??

Comment

Originally posted by VtecFreak
      Well I need to get through emissions and my P28 doesn't work right so I was going to use the p13 until I could get the p28 fixed. I figured the p13 would help me get it through deq as well while I was waiting for the other ecu. What issues will I have with the knock sensor??
      There shouldn't be any issues with the knock sensor. I've had none *scratches head*

Comment

Working...
      X