JDM F23 swap seems like hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM F23 swap seems like hell.

Im swapping a F23A into my CB7, no mounting issues. But the motor is OBD2, came with all wiring, even to fuses, both boxes and to ecu. Im trying to use Accord harness but the fuel rail wont bolt to the F23 intake manifold. The problem with the F23 fuel rail is that the fuel hoses cannot connect to the rail, the banjo is to short and the other is shaped different. Does anyone kno if F22a4 manifold will both to F23? When putting in an OBD2 motor, wat is the best route to go. what harness, and how about soldering wires and plugs? Anyone with experience or some knowledge let me know something to ease the knigtmare.
    Last edited by CBAccordA4; 09-06-2005, 11:45 PM. Reason: forgot to add these
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

did you see if you can use the a4 fuel rail or are they completely different?

Comment

use the car's wiring and modify the wiring of the distributor.
      http://board.hondasociety.com/showth...41#post1301441

Also get an obd1--->obd2 conversion harnass (make sure u know wich one to get, obd2a or obd2b)

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
      For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

Well wats the diff between obd2a and b, but anyway the A4 fuel rail wont bolt, so I am gonna just go to a hose place to extend hose with the current fitting on the cb7 and the f23. Only choice I guess unless to change intake manifold which I doubt flows better than the one on the F23. I will use old distributor. Also I have an OBD1 ecu to use. P0A. Thanks for advice. Very helpful
        FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
        Pm meX
        I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
        H22A Swap
        I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

Working...
        X