F22A6--->F22B TPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F22A6--->F22B TPS

Ok, i know you guys hate these threads but i did search.

I cant figure out how to take that damn tps sensor of my f22a6 tb.My f22b tps is broken but its screwed on, the f22a6 tps is riveted.I've heard of people taking them of, but how that fuck do you do that?Or should i just go to advance auto parts and get a new one?thanx.

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

here u go:

DIY: SETTING THE TPS SENSOR
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7

:me feeling stupid:

thanx
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

does the f22b tbs work better than the f22a6?
        WTB:
        88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
        OR
        90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

Originally posted by immeraufdemhund
          does the f22b tbs work better than the f22a6?
          they are the same, i switched mine cuz it was broken.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

all obd1 tps sensors are the same
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

mines not working at all lol i switched em cuz mine was broke this shits not working
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                mines not working at all lol i switched em cuz mine was broke this shits not working
                damn i just saw your thread about your shit not revving...that sucks balls man...Let me know if you get your shit running.I'll have to wait till next sunday til i start my shit but i hope i dont have any probs.

ILBB

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Working...
                X