Sohc to Dohc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sohc to Dohc

Ok I am abit confused on f22s. I have a 93 ex 4door and for a while i wanted to do a h22 swap but i figured it is going to cost alot more money to do so i figured if i can make my car a dohc but i just wanna know where i can order a peice like that for my car and i would like to know if I should do anything to the engine or buy any other parts before i do this i just wanna know a few things before i go to my mechanic.

You could use the H22 Head or H23 head on The f22 bottom.

Comment

search f22b

Comment

Originally posted by RichardM87
        Ok I am abit confused on f22s. I have a 93 ex 4door and for a while i wanted to do a h22 swap but i figured it is going to cost alot more money to do so i figured if i can make my car a dohc but i just wanna know where i can order a peice like that for my car and i would like to know if I should do anything to the engine or buy any other parts before i do this i just wanna know a few things before i go to my mechanic.

bwahahahahaha

search

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

a "peice" ?
          JDM F22B DOHC

Comment

You should not attempt a head swap until you search and learn a lot more

Comment

My thoughts exactly
              Originally posted by FushigiRES
              You should not attempt a head swap until you search and learn a lot more
              JDM F22B DOHC

Comment

Working...
              X