Rare car, needs rare swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres an h23 vtec?
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
      theres an h23 vtec?
      dont think so

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

customs wont let you import an accord because its not rare or nastalgic accords are a dime a dozen people and also you would have to import like five of them to let them crash them and make sure its U.S. road worthy. remember the U.S. has strick crash testing and other things like that that other countries don't even think about.
        po crackers need speed too!

Comment

yes there is, from 6th gen jdm wagons. I bet the euro-r swap is just as rare as an f20b and definetly way more bang for the buck. If just the fact that it says h22a on the block is holding you back then I feel sorry for you but at the same time understand as Im always trying to be different myself. Can you explain the driving lights vs fog lights... as far as I know the only oem option was fog lights.
          HSHO #3

Comment

Yeah... H23 V-tec is out of the Euro R Wagons. Driving lights are clear, the fog lights have yellow lenses. There is a difference. Honestly, the fog lights look flat out tacky... big nasty yellow lenses just dont go with the rest of the car.
            -- The Captain --
            '92 Couple LX 5 Speed, Driving lights -- looking for jdm grey or aftermarket black interior? About to turbo an F23!

Comment

well I can't say that I've ever seen a set of OEM yellow fog lights, only clear ones. So pretty much everyone on here that has oem fog lights has driving lights according to your definition. Either way I'll agree with you that they are a rare factory option. btw, the wagon is not a euro-r, its an sir.
              HSHO #3

Comment

you can find the h23 vtec and the f20b here. Prices are pretty good to.

http://www.japandomesticmotor.com/
                my ride

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                  dont think so
                  you a H23A VTEC which is the SiR 220hp & 145 torque engine and you have a hybrid H23 VTEC which is a H23 block w/ H22 head.
                  Used To Be The One & Only H22 Powered CB7 In Oklahoma! ! !

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
                  can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

Comment

Eh, I kinda see hybrid's as wanna be's of the real thing... then agian it's cool to slap 2 engines together... so, that's kinda up in the air. But, I think I said this already but I have an F23 V-tech engine I've about got completly rebuilt as of now... what do you guys think of this swap. Also, I have an exaust manifold off of a 1st gen Eclipse... supoosedly they can match right up with minor fabircation of the left two bolt holes. Any who, is this to be true for the F23 as well?
                    As for the Fogs... I've seen a few here and there that were yellow... I assumed that it was a JDM mod or something. Then again, I guess it could be custom... I've just always known "fogs" to be yellow.
                    -- The Captain --
                    '92 Couple LX 5 Speed, Driving lights -- looking for jdm grey or aftermarket black interior? About to turbo an F23!

Comment

Working...
                    X