Kinda Lost..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda Lost..

say im doing the 5 spd conversion.....when im getting an h22a as well....should i do the 5spd conversion now..then jus swap in the manual engine?.....for those of you who did a conversion..as well as the swap...put soem input in please..tell me what you did..thaaanks

WEll Im guessing you have an auto when you get the engine make sure before you pu tthe engine in have all the shit to do the manual swap killing 2 birds with 1 stone. The manual ecu,shifter assembly ,console,clutch pedal,slave cylinder master cylinder lines ,axles, linkages and stuff and cluster lets not forget that if you want it to look official.

Comment

just wait and do it all at one time...that way you yank out thw whoel shabang at once

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
      Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
      So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

I would tend to agree with Arroz, do it all at once. That way you don't have to pull everything out twice and you don't have to get a manual ECU for the F22. Oh, and if you want the cruise control to work after the swap (whichever way you do it), don't forget the cruise control computer. They are different for the auto and manual! But once you swap the CC computer and wire up the clutch switch, it'll work! I found out the hard way. Drove over 700 miles round trip without cruise control! It sucked! hehe
        Originally posted by Junior Smurff
        Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

I agree with them, do the swap all at once. Dont forget to buy a passanger-side DriveAxel from a yunk yard or something, the prelude CV shafts wont work...they are too long.

Also, make sure you have someone who can weld for you Both the flange of the JDM downpipe, and the tranny motor mount.

Dont forget to buy the 5spd braket from honda, it takes about 2-3 weeks for them to get it ... it's only $~24 though...

Good luck, you certianly wont regret it
          2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
          JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
          My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Working...
          X