IAB Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IAB Sensor

my jdm h22a did not come with a IAB sensor. where can i get one? or does anyone have one laying around. can i start my car with out that?

Originally posted by RidnLow
    my jdm h22a did not come with a IAB sensor. where can i get one? or does anyone have one laying around. can i start my car with out that?
    You dont need to have it on in order for the engine to run. That is just for the intake butterfly to open in the intake manifold.

Comment

^^^ I concur..(spelling ownz me) My black box has been broken for quite a while.. So my secondaries are always open. I have never ran into any problems with it.

My Ride

Comment

Without the secondaries the car will just run like junk thats all

Comment

If you swapped your stock air box out you can use its intake air control/restrictor thingy to control your IAB's. Or you can find someone on here that has one (or some) to sell you! either way

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

IAB sensor

ight well ill try to start it up but what about the vacume line thats suppose to hook up to the black IAB sensor box. where would i hook that up to? Also there is a sensor that is near my fuel rail with that looks kind of weird it has like a black top that comes off. has like 2 wires coming out of it and i have no idea where they hook up two.

Comment

Originally posted by RidnLow
              ight well ill try to start it up but what about the vacume line thats suppose to hook up to the black IAB sensor box. where would i hook that up to? Also there is a sensor that is near my fuel rail with that looks kind of weird it has like a black top that comes off. has like 2 wires coming out of it and i have no idea where they hook up two.
              from the IAB actuator, run a vacuum line to any existing vacuum fitting on the intake manifold. now your IABs will open/close according to vacuum pressure.

about that sensor you mentioned:

- FPR Solenoid: Pin A10 (Connect Black/Yellow on solenoid to switched ignition, the other to pin A10. This Solenoid is not found on all H22’s but it is on some. It will not hurt anything if you don’t use it, but should you want to this is the correct way to connect it. It is located near the fuel rail next to the IAC on the H22)

more info----> COMPLETE SWAP FAQ
              Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 07-08-2005, 11:28 AM.
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

sensor

that sensor that you are talking about near the fuel rail what does it look like?

Comment

IAB sensor

since i dont have an iab sensor what do i do about the pin location in the ecu were the IAB was suppose to hook up to?

Comment

Working...
                  X