h22a swap! high pressure gas line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h22a swap! high pressure gas line?

alright i have a few questions my engine is in but these few things are holding me up. my gas line in my care is on the passenger side but on the jdm h22a it hooks up on the driver side and it will not reach over their. so what should i do what kind of high pressure line do i need to get? and for the ac i used my stock compressor a prelude bracket what kind of ac belt do i need the prelude, accord , or custom. and what do i do about putting the wires in the ecu pins how do i get the wire in them

i dont know for sure but i think u use the H22 belts for that... prelude.. then also, on the fuel line, ya just elongate it.. use 300psi line and that is all i know...

GET A TUNING QUOTE FROM ME AZ PEOPLE

"TÜNE.FREE Engine Management!"

...::SHAWNEE::...

Comment

You can also swap the fuel rail, use the H22 injectors. Or just use fuel line from Auto zone and clamp it down.

Comment

Take the fuel rail from the f22 and place the injectors from the h22 in it but make sure you change the o rings .
        Originally posted by RidnLow
        alright i have a few questions my engine is in but these few things are holding me up. my gas line in my care is on the passenger side but on the jdm h22a it hooks up on the driver side and it will not reach over their. so what should i do what kind of high pressure line do i need to get? and for the ac i used my stock compressor a prelude bracket what kind of ac belt do i need the prelude, accord , or custom. and what do i do about putting the wires in the ecu pins how do i get the wire in them

Comment

Originally posted by RidnLow
          *for the fuel rail / line: as mentioned above, you can use the accord fuel rail w/the H22 injectors..make sure you CHANGE THE O-RINGS on the injectors.

*since your using the accord a/c compressor(i have the same setup), you would need to use the accord Ex 5-rib belt.

*read the sticky! scroll down and it'll show you how to work with the ecu wires / pins

COMPLETE SWAP THREAD
          Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 06-15-2005, 09:19 AM.
          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
          X