X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would be faster?...

h22, or turbo'ed f22?

uh oh...this is gonna get ugly cuz u just opened a huge can of worms lol...do a search man, this has been covered so many times. basically it comes down to money...i have a feelin that a lto of others will chime in with their opinions
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

it doesnt come down to money, it comes down to who can get better traction!
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

not another one of these threads

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

why dont you just save your money and also it depends on your budget. Why not have both either way its gonna cost you to go fast weigh out the pro's and cons then go from there

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            it doesnt come down to money, it comes down to who can get better traction!
            More money buys better traction. LOL seriously though, it all depends on how deep into your pockets youre willing to go. Drop an H22A in your car, prep the bottom end, get a Skunk2 or similar manifold, get awesome headwork and cams, stand-alone fuel management, a honkin huge turbo with intercooler to match, and BAM! Youll run faster than the F series sitting in your car with the same mods.

The H22A is a better motor for an all-motor application then the F22A4-6 in our cars. So if all motor is your cup of tea... there you have it.

Thats the short answer to your question. The long answer would be that itll cost you more then 10x your car is worth to get all that (explaining what everything actually costs and pros/cons to why youd want to do one thing over another). It all comes down to who has the big brass testes to spend all that cash.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
              not another one of these threads
              i kno right...
              In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

****!!!!

Like Juan said, comes down to who has the most money. Turbo'ed F22's seem to make more torque though. But H22's make more HP.

(traditionally, we have yet to see someone with an unlimited budget do builds on both)

Comment

Personal Feelings: I'd go with the boosted F22, because with "proper" tuning, it has more potential for power. I personally feel that when you swap, it's not a cb7 anymore, you have a prelude. I know this may seem odd to some, but logical to others, but I just feel like it isn't the same car. An F22, is still the same engine for the cb7, just modified, while an h22 wasn't even meant for our cars, so it isn't our car anymore (just the shell). Iono if my thinking is retarted, I just woke up (possible edit later, lol).
                  My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

To answer your question..... I would be faster........
                    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Working...
                    X