No announcement yet.

still shifts as F22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont think so, except maybe for the ground wire, i will go start thhe car now

Comment

ok, the CEL is still on, and it is throwing the same code, 22. i rewired everything but nothing helps. are there any suggestion?

Comment

nevermind, my stupid mistake, the pin in blue wire pin in the ecu wasnt in all the way. fixed it now there is no ECL.
        THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME OUT, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR POSTS. MY 1ST ENGINE SWAP IS SUCCESFUL.
        THANKS.
        now i will go and take my baby for a ride.

Comment

Glad I could help

Comment

i dont know what is going on but it stil does shift at 6500 RPM, there is no check engine light, the TCU is correct so i dont know, please help me again

Comment

mines manual so someone else will have to help, sorry. 5 speed is more fun.

Comment

if the ecu was in limp mode i can guarantee you wouldn't get past 4000 rpms

Comment

intresting...my ECU (P13) was having a CEL, and wouldn't allow me to shift (I drive 5spd) past 6500, ECU would cut me off...I thought that the cutout was LIMP mode induced...am I wrong?
                  2DAO (2 Door Accord Owner)
                  JDM H22 DOHC 200/161 2.2L
                  My members ride: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=20385

Comment

Originally posted by accord"R"
                    nevermind, my stupid mistake, the pin in blue wire pin in the ecu wasnt in all the way. fixed it now there is no ECL.
                    THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR HELPING ME OUT, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR POSTS. MY 1ST ENGINE SWAP IS SUCCESFUL.
                    THANKS.
                    now i will go and take my baby for a ride.
                    Hey, no problem! I made a similar mistake with mine!

Comment

Working...
                    X