f22b swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f22b swap

hey anyone got any information on the f22b swapping into my 91 5spd? im looking into purchasing an f22b motor only and need to know if it will directly swap onto my motor mounts,tranny, all the hoses,ecu, and i read something about the distributor and fuel rails might have to go? any information is appreciated. thanks

f22b dohc or f22b1 sohc v-tec?
    =my idea of classic JDM
    to my car page

Comment

the DOHC

Comment

dont let phat see this thread....

yes, direct swap. search for the details. heres one for starters:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=F22B+swap

Comment

everything from ur old motor is swapable. f22b dohc drops right in with stock f22ax mounts. the distributer on the f22b dohc i'm not sure b/c mine is a 93 cb7 and i convert it to an external using the h23 distrubuter and ran the h23 ecu. i guess you could stick with your stock ecu and run the distrubuter that comes with the motor b/c your car is already running an internal distributer, but later you will have to get another ecu, wheather a h23 ecu or the f22b dohc ecu.........
          =my idea of classic JDM
          to my car page

Comment

aight thanks, and actually the distributor on my f22a1 is external

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
              dont let phat see this thread....
              not possible...

When it comes to F22B's... he is like the NSA... he has a network setup to intercept and flag any and all comments, references and questions regarding it...

he probably knows you're going to post about it before you even hit submit...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

lol, trust me ive honestly been searching the last few days and have came up with alot of info. but you know ever little thing can turn out to be useful

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                  not possible...

When it comes to F22B's... he is like the NSA... he has a network setup to intercept and flag any and all comments, references and questions regarding it...

he probably knows you're going to post about it before you even hit submit...
                  oh wow, that was great. that made my bored pitiful friday night

Comment

how do u know if its external or internal coil? and what does that mean exactly, srry for the noob question.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                      how do u know if its external or internal coil? and what does that mean exactly, srry for the noob question.
                      look at your spark plug wires..if you got 4 wires, its internal coil. if there is a 5th wire, its also plugged on the dizzy and leads to the external coil
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Working...
                      X