H22 Running Like Ish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 Running Like Ish!

I Just Swapped A H22 In My Car And When I Try To Go Wot It Starts To Cut Out Like Its Not Getting Enough Fuel Or Something, Im Running It With A Chipped P30 Obd1 B16 Ecu Could That Be The Problem? Or Do I Need A New Fuel Pump? I Need Answers Badd! Im Trying To Make It To The Meet This Sunday. So Will Some One Please Help Me. I Do Have A Cel And Its Only Throwing A Code 21 For Vtec (but I Have The Vtec Hooked Up To A Switch. Thanx
    THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

wow.. sounds like some jimmy rigged shit.. first of all.. remove vtec going to a switch.. run a p13 like ur suppost to.. and go from there.. why is it that ppl who swap motors do mods right off the bat without getting the motor running right first.. have u replaced anythying?? from the pic in ur sig.. of the motor a while back it looked like ass..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
      wow.. sounds like some jimmy rigged shit.. first of all.. remove vtec going to a switch.. run a p13 like ur suppost to.. and go from there.. why is it that ppl who swap motors do mods right off the bat without getting the motor running right first.. have u replaced anythying?? from the pic in ur sig.. of the motor a while back it looked like ass..
      i replaced everything i was supposed to like tb and all that dont worry it looks better now ill have pics soon. but u thinj its the ecu making it run like that????
      THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

DUH.. for NOW fuck vtec... run ur p72 ecu.. it will run better than the p30... p30 is making it run way too lean im sure.. its made for a b16a homeslice.....

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
          DUH.. for NOW fuck vtec... run ur p72 ecu.. it will run better than the p30... p30 is making it run way too lean im sure.. its made for a b16a homeslice.....
          ARE U ON AIM
          THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

sure am

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

I would (and did) run the P13 and get it running right before any other ECU mods. That way you know what the problem is if there is one.
              Originally posted by Junior Smurff
              Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

man i thought you knew better bro p13 for now then get rid of those shitty codes then chipped 28 and mods later.p30 chipped pfftthe honda gods and laughin at joo now. Nah forreal get that fixed bro.

Comment

It Was A Lack Of Gas That Had The Car Bogging Out I Put New Gas And She Ran Good Until One Of The Coolant Hoses Came Off And She Started Overheating But I Took Her To The Shizzop And She Will Be Out Later. Im Gonna Get A P13 But For Now Im Gonna Run My P14. Thanx For The Help People
                  THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

so r u gunna be at the meets this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by MDIZZLE4SHIZZLE
                      Im Gonna Get A P13 But For Now Im Gonna Run My P14. Thanx For The Help People
                      why the p14? if you have a chipped p72, wouldn't that be the better choice coz of vtec engagement
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                        so r u gunna be at the meets this weekend?
                        yea im goin to the tri-state meet
                        THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

I Will Have A P13 Ecu For Sale In About 1-2 Weeks! If Anyone Interested Let Me Know!
                          You Guys Might Think About Investing In A Vafc Instead Of Chipped Ecu To Bring Your Vtec Down
                          Used To Be The One & Only H22 Powered CB7 In Oklahoma! ! !

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
                          can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs!

Comment

Its Fine Now

I Just Got It From The Shop And The Tech Told Me It Was The Map Sensor. I Took It Out And She Runs Well. Thanx For Everything Fellaz
                            THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

heres the deal on my car i have an intake manifold gasket leak and a bad 02 sensor. im thinking i have to tighten the bolts on the intake manifold because when i pcked up the motor i had to remove the intake mani to get it in my car.(i picked it up in my civic ) so this weekend im gonna get er done!
                              THIS ONE HERE IS CRACK!!

Comment

Working...
                              X