• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jason what gear is that? holy crap dude

Comment

http://www.92lude.com/prelude_engine_specs.htm
      Originally posted by DoctorCipher
      ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
        jason what gear is that? holy crap dude
        Looks like 3rd gear with a JDM M2a(or b)4? tranny
        *edit* could also be the M2F4 since it has the same third gear ratio as the a & b.
        Last edited by pwrusr; 05-17-2005, 07:26 PM.
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX

whoops... then again my h22 isn't normal mine idles right at like 1,000, and could be lower but I need to get it tuned, it runs a little rough when its lower. 1350 sounds a bit high to me after its warmed up
          Holy shit dude, thats friggin insanity!

Comment

I've done 7 jdm h22 swaps and they all redline at 8200... i have no idea what you people are talkin about!
            ...constantly constructing

Comment

i shift at 8 an it falls back in vtec so tis all good
              1990 Accord EX
              JDM 94 H22A

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead313
                I've done 7 jdm h22 swaps and they all redline at 8200... i have no idea what you people are talkin about!

i gotta call on that one man...ive seen the jdm h22 gauge cluster. its at 7400. and the limiter is not at 8200.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Originally posted by J-Spec
                  i shift at 8 an it falls back in vtec so tis all good
                  True that, my slushbox keeps it in VTEC on the WOT downshifts.

Comment

Originally posted by gearhead313
                    Redline and fuel cutoff are two different things. Plus the tach is actualy slow. I normally shift when my tach reads 7800-7900. If you shift at when your tach reads "redline" then you will not land in vtec if its set at 5200.

Comment

its actually a t2w4 (euro-r) tranny, 3rd gear. thats a screen shot from a video my friend took, I wanna try and get that posted soon.
                      HSHO #3

Comment

like i said mixed between the 7200 and 8200, lol, thanx guys

Comment

its actually a t2w4 (euro-r) tranny, 3rd gear. thats a screen shot from a video my friend took, I wanna try and get that posted soon.
                          what do you have done to the motor, or is that tach not accurate. i dont see a H needing to rev to 9k. even built ones peak in the 7's.

Comment

id say shift at 7400, listen to mayberry guys.

Comment

shifting at 74 or 7500 is gonna land u right in vtack for the next gear, especially if u have an m2b4 or an m2a4....anything witt he .0266 final drive.
                              Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

woah! that's a good tranny
                                that tranny's 3rd gear is even shorter
                                ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X