Wiring the H22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring the H22

well i just bought the motor and dropped it in. however, i am stuck and the wiring. so damn confusing, need help please...

Buddy, you've put yourself in one hell of a position, rewiring the engine harness with the engine in the car will be a phucking nightmare.

What year is your car, what year is your engine, provide us with all relavent information.
    My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Well to tell you the truth if you have a 90-93 accord I say fuck it and buy another harness. Then reconnect the harness and plu whatever you had in there back up without splicing start from there also like busted lx said name of year of car and year of motor you just dropped in. we need that info you dont wanna do some wiring shit then try to start it up and only your fans come on

Comment

Re: Wiring the H22

Originally posted by accordeX
        well i just bought the motor and dropped it in. however, i am stuck and the wiring. so damn confusing, need help please...

I will be getting my motor on tuesday the 30th and it will come w/the wiring diag. for both the lude and your cordy ( I can send it to you if needed on CD)if you can read wiring diag.( not saying your stupid) it can be done, w/ a multimeter, (@ shucks in OR they are on sale for $25) and you will need some new wires and some shieled wire as well,.....I was told it would take me 10 to 12 hrs....A shop can do it in about 3 hrs.....Here that = $225 @ 75 per hr...others were cheaper per hour but took longer to do it around $325

My ride:
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143916

Comment

like i said go to the junkyard and yank another one instead of three hours three minutes

Comment

Re: Re: Wiring the H22

Accordict...Dude, you're getting jacked! I did my entire harness in an hour and thirty minutes, that was wiring VTEC, knock sensor, and adapting the system over from an A/T to a M/T, and I personally suck at wiring compared to some of the guys I used to work with at Uhaul. Damn! As for AccordEX, dude, the motor takes thirty minutes to yank, unless you have some rusty@ss exhaust mani bolts. Yank it back out, do it right. You spent the money. If it's just a matter of VTEC wiring into the ECU, etc, tell us exactly what prob you're having, the year of your car, year of your motor, and what else you've already done that you remember, and we'll do our best to help.

Brad
            Your sponsor sucks! Member #001

Comment

I'm gonna do it thats why I have info coming w/motor......This one is my wife car and the 1st swap I'm doing, I was calling around to see what it would be to have a shop do it, as of now I m pressed for time, I have barrowed my mothers car for my wife, and she hates driving it she wants her car back w/ the 5 spd, and power......wait till she gets 200 under there.......

My ride:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143916

Comment

Working...
              X