I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help

Here is the deal I was originally getting an H22A swap in January for $2,200 canadian (engine, ecu, installation). But I just received news that the guys that were going to do it are in jail for boosting engines, so now what do I do. I looked into buying the engine but I really don't know what I need. I'm keeping my car automatic at least for now. So would I only need the engine, ecu, and wiring harness like they said. Or do I need more. Last time I talked to them thats what they said I needed, and they also said that the H22A engine I needed had to be out of an automatic 92-96 prelude (non-si). Is this true. Let me know asap. Thank you for any help.

I wouldnt fuck with them at all I would just save up a bit extra and get the motor from hmotorsonline. After hearing some shit like that i can tell they are grimey bro (DONT FUCK WITH THEM) they seem the time to steal it and give it to you.

Oh and lord help you if you get caught and they run it and the shit is reported stolen its a wrap for you. Its supposed to be a h22a si v-tec 92-96 obd1. I fucked with one person who did my swap it wasnt pretty he was so called famous he was just a complete asshole and I later found out he steals the engine for a spareblock in case he blows his.

You can come down here where im at pm me for locations ill have that shit swapped in 2 days flat you bring it in the morning youll be driving it at night guaranteed. And year accord you have? that would help a little bit more info would help on which car its goin into. Id give hmotorsonline a call they are good their engines are top of the line 30 day start up guarantee. And they replace sensors what more can you ask for.

Comment

Working...
    X